- Receipt of shipping documents directly in our offices.
- Preparation and processing of all the required documentation for entering merchandise into the Colon Free Zone.
- Coordination of merchandise transportation from the entry ports to our warehouse.
Unloading and receipt of merchandise
- Unloading and arrangement of the merchandise in its assigned warehouse area and in accordance to the specifications of each client.
- Care and storage of our clients’ merchandise according to their specifications.
- Controlled temperature warehousing, if required.
- Inventory control of our clients’ merchandise.
- Physical inventories, rotating as per our clients’ request.
- Precise inventory checks at any time that it is required by any of our clients.
- Inventory report at the end of the every month.
- Receipt of orders by electronic means directly to our computer system.
- Fast selection and packing of orders according to our clients’ instructions.
- Preparation of packing lists and invoices in our system and in the client’s system, if it is so required.
- Printing and placement of labels required for shipping.
- Coordination, management and processing of all the shipping documents.
- Filling out all dangerous goods forms.
- Coordination of pre-loading inspections as required.
- Coordination of in-land freight transportation from our warehouse to the port or airport of dispatch.
- Sending the final documentation prior to shipment to the final client by fax or email.
- Shipment of original documentation by courier.
- Laser marking, ink jet, blister production, shrink wrapping, or special packaging according to the needs of our clients.